Sunday, April 06, 2008

Mystery Quaker 2008

I have finally started Martina Dey's Mystery Quaker. This is my first ever quaker, and I am really enjoying it. So much so, that I have ordered a lot more!! Including the infamous Beatrix Potter. Had to spend a lot on eBay, but I am very happy to have found it. Just waiting on the USPS to deliver it....

Here is my start on the Mystery. I am using Old Maid of the Vineyard by HDF on 30 ct. lilac WDW linen over one. It's such a nice, easy stitch. Nothing like the HAEDs I'm used to.

I've also included a pic of some of my most recent HDF linen and spool purchases. I have received more since this pic, have another order on the way and a shopping cart full as well. These little spools are like candy. I just love them!! 50 yards of six strand or 300 yds of single strand. Lovely!

No comments: