Tuesday, January 08, 2008

Starting the New Rotation

I have completed the first 2 slots of my rotation. Here are updated pix of Snow Horse and Metamorphosis. I have finally started a little reddish-orange koi on Meta... isn't it beautiful? So nice after all that blue!! Snow Horse is kinda tricky- the colors definitely do not match the pic on the site. There's a lot more yellowish colors than brown. At first, I didn't like it as much, but HAED says that they chart based on the true pic from the artist. Now that I have more done, I actually like the yellowish colors.


This pic is actually a little darker than IRL.

1 comment:

Valerie said...

Meta is looking wonderful! I'm stitching her as well, and I find that the blue is nice for when I want to stitch but I don't want to be changing colors all the time.

Can't wait to see more of her!!