Saturday, January 05, 2008

Gatekeeper


This is my first pic of Sheila Wolk's Gatekeeper by HAED. This one has been OOP for quite a while, but the wonderful Shannon H. at the HAED BB Rak'd it to me at Christmas. I was so lucky to get this chart!!! It is the "darker" version. I have only seen WIPs of the lighter version, so it will be interesting to see how this one differs. Already I can tell the colors are much deeper and with more reddish-purple hues.

I have my new rotation up in the side bar. I will be having a "focus" this year. I will work on the focus piece after stitching two from the rotation. I'll post another pic of Gatekeeper after the rotation is complete. The focus piece will be one of the 2008 HAED goals that I have chosen. Gatekeeper for the first rotation and maybe Metamorphosis for the second round. I should be able to get through the rotation at least 8 times throughout the year... I do tend to get sidetracked though...

No comments: