Tuesday, January 01, 2013

Three finishes in three days....

I decided to try to finish some of my Sticklounge pieces recently. I need to get those wheedled down so I can start stitching on more BAPs I have started. I was able to finish Tribute to Ackworth on Dec 30, Many Years Ago on Dec 31, and Flower Power this morning.
Tribute To Ackworth, Uploaded from the Photobucket Android App

Many Years Ago, Uploaded from the Photobucket Android App

Flower Power, Uploaded from the Photobucket Android App

I have also made my New Year's Day Start on Chloris- my newest HAED project. It is over two on 40 ct HDF Canvas Lite. So far it seems huge- I am so used to over one on 25, 28, 32, and 40 when stitching HAEDs. We'll see how it goes.

1 comment:

Nicola said...

Congratulations on your finishes.

HAEDs are awesome stitches so I am going to enjoy following your progress on Chloris.