Saturday, December 08, 2012

December WIPocalypse Check In

Since I forgot to post last month's Check-In, I need to catch up!! First- I finished my Berlin Work Sampler!! This piece started the challenge on 32 ct Mystery fabric over one. I did not like how the stitches were turning out, so it became 38 ct. Creme Gander over one.

Second- progress on Moonlight Serenade, a HAED design. I have completed the first half of page one and almost page two...
Third- My Tribute to Ackworth Sampler. I actually need to get to stitching on this one because the deadline in the Sticklounge group is fast approaching!!
Fourth- Window. Another Sticklounge project that needs some love. I frogged a bunch of this last go around, but managed to complete another part.
Fifth- Mustertuch von 1783- This piece is turning out great. It is over one on 32 ct Raffia Cream with HDF conversion (and some variagated thrown in here and there). Very lovely!!

3 comments:

Nicola said...

Your stitching is perfect Rebecca.

I particularly like Fifth- Mustertuch von 1783, it is exquisite.

Paule said...

Wow! You HAVE been busy and your Berlin Work Sampler turned out beautifully. You seem to have soooo muuuuch to do that I'll NOT say I'm waiting for you on Monstertuch :-)

Luv2stitch2 said...

Rebecca your "Window" WIP is absolutely stunning!!!!