Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Love Me Not- and a crazy idea

Here is an update on Love Me Not. I have seen this one finished, and it is gorgeous. I hope to finish mine some day... which brings me to my crazy idea. I have decided to see how long I can stitch on ONE HAED. I would love to have a finish, so I'm going to concentrate on Vision of Light and see how far I can go. I'll throw a few samplers in and also continue to stitch with the various SALs, but as of this moment forward, I want to finish Vision of Light.


I've never been a OAATr, as you can see from my blog, so this is a big commitment. I have 59,400 stitches left. If I can at least get 30,000 done, that would accomplish one of my HAED Challenge goals.

So, here's my before pic of VoL. Let's see how long I can keep this up!!




No comments: