Wednesday, April 11, 2007

Changing my rotation and April goals

I have decided to rotate based on "screaming" rather than my normal list of WIPs. I think that will make stitching much more enjoyable. I was becoming overwhelmed with the thought that I must stitch this or that because it was coming up in the rotation and having to put one that I loved away to stitch on a lesser favorite. So, now I am stitching whatever I want whenever I want to... let's face it, it's not like I'm going to get all these HAEDs done in my lifetime anyway!!

I'm also going to try to remember to list my monthly goals... my April goals are as follows:

1- 2000 stitches on Revelation (my restart)
2- 4500 stitches on Vision of Light
3- Start QS The Napping Hat by Molly Harrison
4- 1500 stitches on Midnight Orchard
5- 1500 stitches on La Belle

I am also going to do my best to remember to post progress pics of each of my goals.

The HAED BB had an Easter Creature SAL- the perfect opportunity to start The Napping Hat. Here she is after the SAL with 5500 stitches done (17.6% complete)


She screams very loudly to be stitched, however so does Vision of Light. I'll be stitching VoL this weekend for the April Challenge SAL.

1 comment:

Michelle said...

Love The Napping Hat - beautiful colors!