Sunday, January 11, 2009

I'm finally back!!

Well, I've been on hiatus for a while... was under the weather. Everything is A-OK now, and I hope to start stitching again and blogging.

So, here's some updates...

First is QS Red Poppy
Now for Vision of Light. I'm so close to finishing this one!! It will be my first HAED finish. There's about 35,000 stitches left to stitch.... I've done over 100,000 already.
I'll do my best to post more often now that I'm back online and stitching more regularly.

7 comments:

Janet said...

Janet said...
What amazing stitching!
I am hoping you can help as I am searching for the chart for Matt Stewarts Eternal Promise. Heaven and Earth dont stock it anymore and I can't find it online. Reminiscent of Arwen and Aragorn from Lord of the Rings, our wedding a couple of years ago had a LOTR theme, so the picture would be perfect.
Maybe you can suggest where I can purchase it.
Regards
Janet
UK

Anonymous said...

glad you're back! I've been missing your gorgeous work!

Jan said...

Glad to see you posting again. I love watching you progress.

Deb said...

I just came across your blog today and all I can say is AMAZINIG! I love HAED's, but haven't started one. I have also wanted to do Peaceful Paradise and seeing yours really gave me a kick of inspiration!

Solitary Raven said...

You have such wonderful taste! I am currently stitching Red Poppy and I am looking for Waiting for Neptune. I also will soon be the owner of a Lusk pattern... :)
Are you a member of the HAED sal?
I think there are already 100 members but it is a great group for inspiration, and you may be able to get on a waiting list :)
Laura
www.dragonflymystic.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

This looks awesome. I hope you are still stitching on it (or maybe you have it done by now!)

Niya said...

Really nice stitching!!


Regards,
image stitching