Sunday, April 23, 2006

And They Sinned


This is my latest UFO that I finally pulled out of the closet. I stitched on it 30 hours (for a total of 130 hrs), and now it's back to the closet. Hopefully it won't be long before I'll get it out again. It's such a beautiful piece! I really need to get this one finished before And God Created comes out. Of course, no one knows how long that will be. Hopefully this pic won't look as fuzzy as Rebecca Cullin 1801. Unsure what happened there!
My wonderful DH is working on a wooden lap stand for me to set my lap frame that is similar to one at Hoffman called the "Lap-Stitch Frame Pal"
http://www.hoffmandis.com/ I have all three of the Images lap frames (Original, Mini, and Mini-mini). They can all be seen at the Hoffman site with the "Pal."The Mini is by far my fav for medium to large projects and the Mini-mini for small projects (I should mention I also have a Gazelle and a floor stand and countless Q-snaps,lol ) I highly recommend Images frames as long as one rips off that horrible black fabric that is stapled to the bars and replaces it with American Dream E-Z Stitch No Basting tape. I use this on almost everything I stitch. http://www.adp-usa.com/
Since I usually work on wide projects, DH is going to customize the frame for me with wings on the sides. The one at Hoffman is just too narrow.

Hope everyone has a great day!
Rebecca in TN

No comments: